Monday, June 16, 2008

15th of June

moving on

i went to a bar
there, i'm alone
no one to talk to
i've been looking for you
but luck isn't with me that night

i danced alone
sweaty
drunk
went to the other bar
trying my luck
but you're not there
it's getting to be so frustrating

someone approached me
asked for my name
asked for my number
i didnt pay attention
cuz i know, it's not the reason why i was there
it's makin' me crazy

i went home
with tears in my eyes
then i received a message from you
that made me feel better.. i guess
but how come i'm still hurtin'?
how come I can't have you?
how come it feels you're not exclusive for me?
I just can't explain

i guess it's more than i think it is...




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi glassguy,nabasa ko ang msge mo,,,bakit ganu'n kahit ako naramdaman ko ang sakit na napi-feel mo ryt now,,,,
Kaya mo yan bro,dadating rin yung taong tunay na magmamahal sayo unconditionally,,,,,