Tuesday, February 17, 2009

that's life

it's you who makes me smile

you're the source of my strength

my happiness

my inspiration

i just need some of your time

but you turned your back

and leave me alone

i left my comfort zone

just to be with you

i have hurt someone

someone who waited for me..

i turned away

resisted temptation

you just dont know how much i care

i just can't express it

...the way you want it

everytime we're together..

i watch you sleep

hold your hand

and pray to god and thank him

i have someone like you...

you just don''t know

i kept it...

i hold your hand until the morning sun shines..

i have plans for us...

a lot...

but those plans will be forgotten

i can never do it without you..

you're the reason I am strong..

now that you're gone... 

i have to walk alone..

back to the dark where i was...

thank you for the good things we had.

i'll keep that in my heart

until the day i die.

No comments: