Friday, June 5, 2009

what's on my mind....

Never say goodbye when you still want to try.
Never give up when you still feel that you can take it.
Never say you no longer love a person when you can't let go..
Sometimes we get lost along the way.
Look for the brightest star, it will lead you back.
Maybe after all that's happened, our paths will cross again and we won't be lost anymore because we've found each other.
Until then, I'll be looking out for you, guiding you through ...
Oftentimes we say goodbye to the person we love without wanting to.
Though that doesn’t mean that we've stopped loving them or we've stopped to care.
Sometimes goodbye is a painful way to say I love you.
They say, 'Time heals all wounds.'
If that is true, then I guess mine go deeper than pain.
There are no words to choose over losing you.
I guess I found out too late,
and now all I feel is heartbreak
.....that only hurts when I breathe.



No comments: