Saturday, January 23, 2010

what's on my mind 01/23/10

       


Life is challenging..
There are times we get frustrated..
We got upset of what's going on..
Hurt by people's judgements..
We all experience pressure..
We may be driven by needs..

Life could be uncertain..
It could be unfair at times..
We may be not heard..
Not recognized on what we're doing..

Life is full of surprises..
Enjoy good things that happen regardless
of how significant it would be...
Frustrations can make your strong...
It can make you a better person..
It can show you the good side after darkness..


Cheer up!
I myself hate to deliver bad news..
If only I can make things happen..
I would!
Things change..
Who knows, there are greater things that will happen to you...
Waiting for you..

My friend, this is just work,
you can find another..
You are luck that you are given the chance to start something new..
I'll pray for your success..
And when you're there... look down and see...
I'm still with you, all the time.

Good luck!

No comments: