Monday, April 26, 2010

Life and Love

                                                       



I have been chattin all day...Realized that I'm not the only single in this world. lol. There this one guy who sent me a message. He's asking for my advise. I told him to tell me his story.

He just broke up with his partner.. His partner thinks that this guy didn't do his part in saving their relationship..
He's been texting this guy of "bitter" messages. After 40 minutes of listening to his story, this is what I told him.

Life is all about choices.
Either you choose to be happy
or choose to be lonely...
We control our lives, our fate, our destiny.
When someone left you for some reason that you don't understand..
You could either be bitter about it, or think how can you move on.
All things will come but they will also go.
If it's their time to go, then let them...
They only choose to be happy.
So you, as a person, has to decide...
Do you want to be happy?
Or just sit in the corner and whine for the rest of your life.

Happiness is about acceptance and contentment.
If you choose to be happy, 
you have to accept what you might have left behind.. 
Once you have accepted, learn how to be contented.
You can't have everything you wanted.
Look at your heart as half full rather than looking at it as half empty.


 After more than 2 hours of chatting, I finally have made him smile. Mission accomplished

No comments: