Saturday, September 25, 2010

moving on... friends?

You'll always be in my heart..
I know it's not gonna be the same way it used to..
But being friends with you is what I always look forward to everyday...
I hope you don't mind.
I always think about the happy times when we're together...
I have no bitterness inside me.
I am even happy that I met you and you let me feel special.
For the short of period of time I was with you,
You have inspired me to become a better person.
I will never forget each time you made me smile.
I hope as we go on with our own lives,
One day, our paths will cross,
We'll meet and greet,
And thank each other that once in our life,
We became friends, and even more than that.

As my special day approaches,
One biggest wish that I ask from god,
Is to let you become part of me,
Become one of my friends,
Because for once in my life,
You saved me.

Friends?

I'm just a text away.

No comments: