Wednesday, November 3, 2010

one hello, question mark and my picture



i remember when i was a child i always dream about a picture of me with a special someone,

someone who holds my hands when i'm lost,
cheer me up when i am down,
fix me when i am broken.

as i grow old, i realized that life is complicated,
there are things that you can't simply get,
make them yours,
keep them,

i met you with just one hello,
you had me with just one sweet smile,
i love you with just one kiss,

i thought the person in the picture that i have been dreaming since i was a kid was you,
but i was wrong,
you left with no valid reason,
kept me hanging by saying nothing,
ignored me and took me for granted,

eventhough it hurts me,
eventhough you left a scar in my heart,
i still care..
until now...


the question is still in my mind,
i hope you really cared when we're together,
those memories,
those happy thoughts,
those laughter,
i held on to them to
help me move on,

and hope that someday,
someone will
complete my picture,

have me with one hello,
but won't leave me
with a question mark...


No comments: