Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Untitled


I dunno how to define, 
to describe, 
to express how I feel.
All I know, 
something is for real 
and is happening right now.
These emotions can lead to somewhere.
Heartbreak?
I am not sure.

These thoughts keep running in my head the whole day:

I wish I could tell you how much I like you.
I wish I have the courage to hear your response if I tell you.
Unknowingly, your passiveness breaks my heart.
I wish to see you everyday.
But I don't think you feel the same way.
I am liking you from here.
You are not seeing it from there.
If only I could make you love me.
If only I could make you mine.
I will be the happiest person in the world.
You just don't know how much you mean to me.
How much I care.
I miss you mayor...

If you happen to read this blog, please ignore.
I just keep a channel, 
an outlet, 
a way to release the negative emotions.
Until now, 
I dunno what title shall I put on this blog.
Everything is so unclear,
Painful,
I just feel unappreciated.

I wish I can make myself untitled.
..and keep myself....
anonymous.


1 comment:

rdsean said...

di kita mamessage sa twitter @rdsean di mo ata ako nafollow so d2 nalng :P

nice post u got here.. parang yung song na grenade.. #boom #bang