Sunday, March 29, 2009

A heart broken has opened his door to new one.


Saying goodbye is one of the hardest thing to do. 
I have to move on.
Picking up the pieces again.
I thank u for all the great memories we both shared.
I wish u the happiness u ever dreamt of.
Happiness that I failed to give... that you've found in him.
I have someone else now.
We've known each other for the longest time.
Someone I shared my lonely nights while I'm healing.
I thank god we met again and continue the love we thought would never happen
I have found from her the love and attention I've been looking for.
Someone who would fight for me.
Someone who would never leave me in the rain.
Someone who made me changed.
I'm a better person now...
Not the one you used to know..
Not the one who broke your heart...
Not the one you've left behind.
I thank you for everything.
I wish you luck and hopes to be happy with him.
Hope you'll get well soon.
I'll pray for you.
To my new one, thank you for being there for me...
You always make me smile.
I love you 

No comments: