Monday, April 6, 2009

c'est la vie!


2:34 am
the clock is ticking
spending the night in the office
have nothing much to do
thinking of the old days
when i was younger
used to be so emotional
used to be so unkind
looking for so much attention
that i missed
looking for special someone
an experience to teach me
looking for fantasy
reality outside the imaginable
looking for possibility
for fun
looking for intimate love
my obsession
pathetic
amazed by someone else's stories
tried everything i thought is right
gave myself to someone i just knew
and regret
met someone else
mor than once
twice
or even nth times
nothing really worked
left out
broken hearted
rejected
sadness
depression
now back to reality
matured
busy
made myself attached to the true meaning of life
of relationship
of love
life has to move on
learned from my past
and made me a better person
a cotinuous process
i now started to appreciate.
...c'est la vie!

1 comment:

NaRYonG BuLaS said...

dumudugo ang ilong ko sa english.... wala bang tagalog..... hehehe.... pero nice talent sa pagsulat ng poem....