Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Boracay... such a lonely place

April 20-24, 2011. I went to this ever famous place called Boracay in Aklan for the holy week. My first time fo a lot of things, ride a plane, travel down south, go to Boracay,  1st time to take a long vacation since I started working.

I heard a lot of good things about this place so i got curious. It is true that the sand is nice, crowd is cool, daming sexy, a lot of bars to go to and food to eat. The beach, that's the reason I was there... but i am disappointed. A lot of algae on it. too bad. It is true that the place is nicer if it's not summer time.I hope the government will spend time cleaning the beach because we are paying environmental fee for nothing. Sad. 

On the other hand, i like the fact that there is grotto at the middle of the beach. i was there one night and prayed. It's just one of the priceless experience I had in Boracay. 

Party party, syempre, I won't miss that. We went to Paraw on our 1st night though panay brownout and raining pa. Enjoy naman, mixed crowed, different classes. May class A to C na crowd. Day 2 to 4 we went to EPIC bar in station 2. I like it, more like bars in Manila though alcohol is really high priced. But it's still nice, cuz they're open until the sun goes up.

Friends, I am thankful that they brought me there. Quite an experience. Maybe you are wondering why I said it is such a lonely place... Boracay is a place where lonely people go. You will forget what you left home, work or lovelife. It is where you can meet new people who then can relate to you. 







I wanna go back to Boracay, hopefully, with someone special...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you know what i just love this blog of yours..... nice! and I admit you caught my attention dto =) cheers bora tayo hehe just have fun dude life is short




carl silerio

Anonymous said...

"Boracay is a place where lonely people go."

damn! oo nga noh! i never thought of it

SalvadoRoars said...

nice observation. but boracay was once a place where busy people want to go because of its beauty. to be alone in that place years ago is pure bliss. where we just have brass lamps and nipa huts to stay in.

BTW the green algae is natural. it comes every summer. i think it has something to do with the tides. so you don't really need to clean it up since its not dirt. it has been there ever since i was little. it's essential for the ecosystem there, it's food for fishes. hehe