Thursday, April 14, 2011

Random thoughts (April 14, 2011)

I am 30, and starting to think what will happen to me when I grow old. I am praying to grow up with someone to share my life with. Until now, I haven't found that person. Or maybe I have but for some reasons, I'm still wearing this "singles badge". I dunno if there's something wrong with me. Oh well, maybe I am not physically attractive but I know deep within, I have this heart that I am willing to give to anyone who deserves. Though this heart have been broken several times, time healed the wounds and picked up the pieces together.

Yesterday I asked myself, "why do people don't take me seriously?". In my mind I answered this question with, maybe you don't let them see that you are worthy. Sighs.... I am jolly and love to joke around. People, most of the time go beyond their boundaries thinking it's ok. My life is an open book, people think they can just look at it, play, and make fun of it. Reality is, I am not as cool as what you can see. I am very sensitive. I get easily offended especially when people say I always fool around. It feels really bad... breaks my heart.

To continue with my journey to life, I will keep waiting. As one of our church pastor said, Love is Patient. And that's what I always keep on my mind. Someday I know, you will come, and by the time that happens, I am ready to start something new again.

sighs....

7 comments:

micko0818 said...

it just sounds unfortunate that some people, some those who we are somewhat interested in, take us for who we are not.

I am sure the right person for you is just around the corner, waiting for destiny to take its toll.

Eternal Wanderer... said...

and as the saying goes, pag may tyaga, may nilaga.

when you least expect it, it'll come ;)

nice blog. hope you don't mind i follow it :)

mitch said...

I could totally relate to all the words you have written in this post from start to finish. Except the fact that I have been broken hearted a lot of times but there was no 'us' relationship.

Alam mo 'yun, mahal mo yung tao, hindi niya alam tas may mahal siyang iba? fuckshit di ba?

Mitch said...

...and also, I think I'm seeing myself in you when I reach your age. Wag naman sana. :)

Tom said...

Okay lang yan bro...it is better to enjoy life without worrying whatever age you are already categorized...

Dyon said...

or maybe may isang tao that probably thinks you're the right one. however, that person had similar fate in love's journey so nahihirapan pa siyang maging open sa iyo sa takot na masaktan ulit. so i agree, love is patient.. but love should be coupled with action to ensure we show the person we like that we like him/her.

Anonymous said...

try to reach me :)