Monday, June 20, 2011

I just thought of you, keep safe

it's been a while since then...
rainy season, when we met and separated...
i just realized i miss you..
we've had great moments together...
we've had sweet memories to treasure...
sad to say, all gone to waste when you left.


i am writing this blog today because i just thought of you..
when you picked me up on a windy and cold night due to bad weather...
it was a surprise meet up actually,
had my overflowing "kilig" moment nga they said.


people are asking me what happened to us,
we're almost a perfect couple...


hey, wherever you are, I hope you're doing fine.
take care of yourself.
I had moved on already.
and i'm not bitter about anything at all anymore.
i know that one of these days i'll find another one...
see you around. tc.



1 comment:

Desperate Houseboy said...

papi, thanks sa pagdaan sa blog. follower mo nga pala ko because of hot pics...and your entries of course. Thanks