Tuesday, June 21, 2011

I love you goodbye

You're always on my mind.
Keep starin' at your pictures on my celphone.
I long for your kiss.. your warm embrace at night.
But you are too selfish, 
I can't continue doing this to myself.
...reserving myself to someone who care less,
I care for you, so much that i keep enduring the pain.
Though there are times, in front of me, you are flirting with someone else..
I learned to appreciate your weakness, I become your strength...





Leaving someone when you love someone
Is the hardest thing to do
When you love someone as much as i love you

Oh i don’t wanna leave you
Baby it tears me up inside
But i’ll never be the one you’re needing
I love you, goodbye

Baby, its never ganna work out
I love you, goodbye

Then I decided to end this pain,
I'm saying goodbye to you now,
You you mentioned in your text that you really don't care,
I know one day, if not today,
You will miss the things I've done for you,
There's only 1 Jay in the world,
And you hurt him...

I am giving up this reserved seat i have been keeping for you.
i wish for your happiness..

Goodbye...


No comments: