Monday, June 6, 2011

Reserved


I met this guy 1 time through a social networking site. We met that night just to cuddle and watch some dvd's at home. He's really nice, I liked him so much that i almost fell in love with all the things he do and what he is. He made me special, he cuddled me til i fall asleep. It was not sexual. Sweet. Just like a partner. I missed that feeling. And I can't help it but to long for that warm embrace again.

Then morning came, he has to leave. He went home and called me up in the afternoon. He said he likes me but.....

But....

I had this bad feeling that this "but" will break the "cloud 9" feeling I had. I asked him what is this "but". He said he is dating his ex. Weird huh, dating an ex. Oh well, gave the benefit of the doubt, I told him not to worry for I will do something stupid to break someone else's heart like his ex's.

Sad, yes..disappointed... i was...

after 2 weeks, he called. unknown number.. BTW, i lost his number because my phone got busted.

He called up, he said, he wants to see me again.. blindly, i said yes. I felt excited. very very excited. Then he came, in his gray long sleeves and slacks.. sharp looking and cute. cant take my eyes off of him. He smiled at me and said, let's drink a few bottles of beer.. we went to my apartment to drink. felt tipsy. We slept together,
cuddled again, sweet...he said over and over again... he likes me....

I like him too.... but i cant continue doing this.


He confessed his past, told me he dated and dating a few. That sucks. I felt bad about it. I told him what I feel. and I told him, i will be there for you as long as I'm single... I'll stop to be your cuddle buddy once i get committed to someone. But i wasn't able to stop myself from telling him.. that I had myself reserved for him because I like him..bur he keeps on breaking my heart and It's not easy...

I dunno where I'm heading.. still thinking of letting go... he just keeps on showing me what i want and makes me feel special every now and then...

Shall I keep this seat reserved for you? Or shall I let someone sit beside me and make me happy.


sighs...


7 comments:

Desperate Houseboy said...

i can relate bro. sometimes, its hard to wait. but its harder to say goodbye.

Anonymous said...

funny how we tend to reserve a seat for someone yet the seat remains empty because things are not always as blissful and sweet.

Anonymous said...

From Retard_Ed (jet_stryker@yahoo.com)
Isn't ridiculous to wait for someone who keeps you as an option. Better keep your options open.

Jay said...

unfortunately, i chose to reserve...

edu_taicho said...

as long as you are happy with it kahit sa gong set up lang go for it, but always remember you deserve someone or something better, something that will make you happier.

edu_taicho said...

i guess there's a lot of people who can relate with your story (Im one of them), if that kind of set up makes you happy then go for it but always think of its consequences and the limitations.

in the future also think about of yourself, you definitely deserve someone or something better, something that will make you happier.

horcrux13 said...

sigh.. waiting for someone is definitely the hardest thing to do..
and sobrang hirap ng set up na yan.. you don't know what to expect.