Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Are you the right one?


 Here I am again, trying to bring my thoughts together. Reminiscing the past and looking forward to better one. I still miss you but I shouldn't. I have to move on and look for another one who can love me more than you do. I always check facebook and twitter, taking chances. Who knows I might meet someone there. I have dated a couple of people but no one can make me feel what you made me feel and all of my other ex's made me feel when I met them. I am looking for that feeling again. It feels really good. It can make or break but I still wanna take chances. I keep on asking myself whenever I meet people, are you this person who can make my world turn upside down? Can you make me feel I'm a human? Are you the right one?



2 comments:

MeekoMeeko said...

just keep on living bro :) eventually someone will come your way :D cheers!

Desperate Houseboy said...

bigla ako nakarelate pare. hopefully, mahanap mo na rin siya ;)