Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Confused







I met someone through a social networking site.
Cool
Nice
Tactful
Funny
Intelligent
No idle moments
We spent time last new year's eve.
Watched tv together at home.
We were never sexual.
We respect each other.

I started to like this person.
Problem is, I'm not sure if the feeling is mutual.
I don't want to assume.

I keep myself available just for him.
Makes me smile every time he texts,
But this bothers me a lot,
I am starting to feel excited...
I am starting to feel interested..
Jealous at people around him, "my competitors".

But again, I don't want to assume.
I am confused.
I don't wanna let go of this feelings.
I don't want to make fall...

I am scared.
I've been through a lot of pains on my recent relationship.
And I'm afraid same thing will happen.
I wish my heart is like a switch,
where I can just switch it on and off whenever I want.
but the heart is not made that way...

God, you know I am nice,
I just hope that whatever happens..
will make me a better person.

I just hope, the next time I fall...
I won't get hurt.

I am so confused....


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Been there, done that and I hope everything go just perfectly well for you. Happy New Year! :P

Ur_iTchiEness said...

i feel for you..
the feeling is so mutual lately..
cant help but fall...

Anonymous said...

i feel for you

ALLAN said...

hi, can i post your poem on tumblr? don't worry i'll use the proper citation..i'm a fan of yours. i realy like your poems... it reflects my present situation and it gives me the answer of my questions regarding my sexuality. i hope you consider it.

much love,
ALLAN

Anonymous said...

i want to copy this for my personal note... hope you don't mind... thank you....

Anonymous said...

i want to copy this for my personal note... hope you don't mind... thank you....